1) Applies to new membership only.
2) You must enroll in Group Rate Electricity.
3) Use Promo code: SPECIALS WEB as a REFERRER on the Enrollment Form.
4) As a one-time offer the Residential Membership Fee is reduced to $130.
– PHO STREET CAFE (Address: 3483 FM 544, Suite 110, Wylie, TX 75098. Phone: 972-429-7212)
– PHO 545 (Address: 121 E FM 544, Suite 125, Murphy, TX 75094. Phone: 972-422-2220)
– PHO ZONE (Address: 6310 Hwy 78, Suite 140, Sachse, TX 75048. Phone: 214-501-3866)
– SHINRAI JAPANESE BISTRO (Address: 120 E FM 544, Murphy, TX 75094. Phone: 972-422-1506)
– MIMI SALON (Address: 107 S Greenville Ave, Richardson, TX 75081. Phone: 972-699-1481)
– OP NAILS SALON (Address: 2205 I-20 Frontage Rd, Suite 600, Grand Prairie, TX 75052. Phone: 972-623-3377)
– REGAL NAILS & SPA (Address: 2225 I-20 Frontage Rd, Grand Prairie, TX 75052. Phone: 972-660-7444)
– A Discount Tire (Address: 2813 FM 544, Wylie, TX 75098. Phone: 972-429-2273)
1) Qualified businesses (i.e. Restaurant, Hair Salon, Nail Salon) can generate more customers by allowing Group Rate Electricity to advertise at their business location.
2) New Member must enter the qualified business Name & Phone as a REFERRER on the Enrollment Form.
3) Group Rate Electricity will purchase a $25 Gift Certificate for every New Member who enrolls in Group Rate Electricity through a qualified business.
4) The $25 Gift Certificate will be mailed to the New Member’s home within 30-days after power is ON.
2) Email a PDF copy of your current electric bill (all pages) to: info@GroupRateElectricity.com.
3) Enter the REFERRER’S Name/Phone on the Enrollment Form.
4) For a switch order, you do not need to call your electric company to stop and cancel your power because we will do that for you.
5) The Residential Membership Program is $180 per 6-month management and is paid up front with credit card.
6) The Commercial Membership Program is $500 per 12-month management and is paid up front with credit card.
7) The Membership Fee is offset by savings within 3 months or, in many cases, within 1 month.
8) If you are currently in a contract and you break it, your electric company will charge you a Cancellation Fee. But, if your saving is much more compared to the Cancellation Fee and the Membership Fee combined than breaking your contract is a smart choice.
For Home: 1) Click Select Utility Company, 2) Enter Total Current Charges and Usage
For Business: 1) Click Commercial, 2) Click and Select Utility Company, 3) Enter Current Energy Charge and Usage
As A Group Rate Electricity
Member Your Bill Would Have Been: $50.40