With the Group Rate Electricity Fundraise program, qualified non-profit organization can generate the much needed fund.
Qualified non-profit organization will receive $50 check per new enrollment.
1) Must be a qualified non-profit organization to participate in the Fundraise program.
2) Share www.GroupRateElectricity.com with friends.
3) Hand out the Group Rate Electricity 4×6 postcard to friends.
4) Post message on Facebook about Group Rate Electricity and list your non-profit organization as a REFERRER.
5) Friends must enter your non-profit organization as a REFERRER on the Enrollment Form.
6) New enrollments with missing REFERRER are contacted by Group Rate Electricity to help fill in the REFERRER.
7) The $50 check is mailed to your non-profit organization (30-days after power is ON).
To enroll in the Fundraise program complete the Contact Form.
We will contact you within 48-hours with details on the next step.