With the Group Rate Electricity Fundraise Program, qualified non-profit organization such as PTA and Church can generate the much needed fund to help support student program, mission trip, help the poor, and feed the hungry.
Qualified non-profit organization will receive $50 CHECK per new enrollment.
1) Must be a qualified non-profit organization to participate in the Fundraise Program.
2) Share www.GroupRateElectricity.com with friends.
3) Distribute the Group Rate Electricity 4×6 postcard to friends.
5) Friends must enter the non-profit organization as a REFERRER on the Enrollment Form.
6) New enrollments with missing REFERRER are contacted by Group Rate Electricity to help fill in the REFERRER.
7) The $50 CHECK is mailed to the non-profit organization (30-days after power is ON).
To enroll in the Fundraise Program complete the Contact Form.
We will contact you within 48-hours with details on the next step.