Thank you for visiting. You are here because one of our MEMBERS told you about Group Rate Electricity. So, when you enroll in our program be sure to provide the referring MEMBER’s Name/Phone on the Enrollment Form.
Seeing is believing – follow steps 1,2,3 below:
1) Use our CALCULATOR to see your saving.
2) Read the Customer Reviews on Better Business Bureau.
3) See our members’ saving, see their Residential & Commercial electric bills, see Proof because seeing is believing.
For more proof we can save you 30% – 70% GUARANTEED do this:
A) Call your current electric company plus ten (10) other electric companies and ask all of them to beat and don’t just match Group Rate Electricity. For a complete list of electric companies see the CONTACT Page.
B) If you want more convincing evidence, take out all twelve (12) months of your electric bills then Calculate, Compare, Save by using our CALCULATOR.
C) Why in the world would you want to continue to stay with the same electric company if you found out you have been overcharged for years? Take a look at the FACTS Page.
D) Here is a secret: To get the lowest electricity rate, you simply need to shop every day. But if you don’t have time or you don’t want to invest the necessary time to shop every day than we are here to do that for you.
More Saving: Install KVAR for your Home/Business and save up to 25% click here.
Here Is The Bottom Line:
1) Our members pay the lowest electricity rate in TEXAS year round.
2) Our members save 3 – 9 cents per kWh.
3) Look at our Historical Rates and compare Group Rate vs Retail Rate.
4) Watch the Testimonial Video.
5) Read the articles reported by Dallas Morning News.
6) If we cannot guarantee you saving, we will NOT enroll you in our program period!
7) Everyone who enrolls in Group Rate Electricity is guaranteed saving.
Currently, there are 350+ electric plans to choose from and because of so many different plans, consumers can be confused and don’t really know which plan is best for them.
If you are looking for cheap, affordable, lowest electricity rate then YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE.