Members of Group Rate Electricity can earn $50 Check per referral.
Qualified non-profit organizations (i.e. church, mosque, temple) can earn $50 Check per referral. The money earned can help support mission, help the poor, and feed the hungry.
1) Share with Friends/Family www.GroupRateElectricity.com.
2) Post messages on social media (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Nextdoor) regarding how much money you save per month/year with Group Rate Electricity. Recommend everyone to join Group Rate Electricity and be sure to provide your Name & Phone as a Referrer in your post messages.
3) Friends/Family must enter the member’s or non-profit organization’s Name & Phone as a Referrer on the Enrollment Form.
4) The Referral Check is mail to the member’s home or non-profit organization’s address (30-days after power is ON).
5) Members and non-profit organizations making more than $600 per calendar year will receive Form-1099.
Qualified non-profit organizations must complete the Contact Form to participate in the Referral program.