Members of Group Rate Electricity can be blessing to Friends/Family by sharing www.GroupRateElectricity.com and can earn $50 Check per referral by inviting Friends/Family to enroll in Group Rate Electricity. By consistently applying steps 1 & 2 below, members can earn $200+ per month.
Qualified non-profit organizations such as church, mosque, temple can generate the much needed fund to help support mission, help the poor, and feed the hungry. Non-profit organizations can be blessing to others by sharing www.GroupRateElectricity.com and can earn $50 Check per referral by inviting others to enroll in Group Rate Electricity.
Business establishments such as restaurant, hair salon, nail salon, store can gain more new/repeat customers by allowing Group Rate Electricity to promote 4 x 6 postcards at their business establishments. In return, Group Rate Electricity will give away $50 Voucher to every new member who successfully enrolls in Group Rate Electricity through the business establishments.
1) Share with Friends/Family www.GroupRateElectricity.com.
2) Create as many social media accounts (i.e. www.NextDoor.com, www.facebook.com, www.twitter.com), post weekly messages of how much you save monthly/yearly with Group Rate Electricity, and recommend everyone to enroll in Group Rate Electricity. Make sure to mention your non-profit organization or your Name & Phone as a Referrer in your message.
3) Friends/Family must enter the member’s, non-profit organization’s, or business establishment’s Name & Phone as a Referrer on the Enrollment Form.
4) The Referral Check is mailed to the member’s home or non-profit organization’s address (30-days after power is ON).
5) Members and non-profit organizations who make more than $600 per calendar year will receive Form-1099.
Qualified non-profit organizations and business establishments must complete the Contact Form to participate in the Referral program.