1) How does Group Rate Electricity offer the lowest electric rate?
1) We research and shop electric rates every day.
2) We stay current with the constantly changing electric rates every day.
3) We enroll our members in the best electric plan and the lowest electric rate based on their usage pattern, proactively monitor their accounts for savings as market conditions change, and we stay on top of and manage their renewal.
2) How can I be sure Group Rate Electricity is legit?
1) Read the A+ Rating, 100% Positive Reviews, no Negative Reviews, zero Complaints, see Better Business Bureau.
2) Read the reviews on Angie’s List.
3) Watch the Testimonial Video.
4) Read the Reviews.
3) Why does Group Rate Electricity charge a fee?
Group Rate Electricity is a membership base program. We work for our members and we represent their best interest. Our members pay us to manage their electric accounts and in return, we proactively monitor their electric accounts for savings as market conditions change. Our members pay the lowest electric rate in TEXAS year round and SAVE 30% to 70% per year.
4) What is Group Rate Electricity Refund Policy?
Read the Refund Policy.
5) What areas does Group Rate Electricity provide service?
We only service TEXAS in deregulated areas.
6) Who will mail my electric bill to me?
The Retail Electric Provider will mail or email the electric bill.
7) Who will service my electricity in case of a power outage?
The same Transmission Delivery Utility that has always provided the maintenance service.
8) Will I experience a service interruption when switching electric company?
There is NO service interruption when switching electric company.
9) I am currently in a contract, should I break my contract?
If you are currently in a contract and you break it, your electric company will charge you a Cancellation Fee. But, if your saving is much more compared to the Cancellation Fee and Membership Fee combined than breaking your contract is a “SMART” choice.