1) How come I have never heard about Group Rate Electricity before?
We do not advertise. We grow through word of mouth. We have A+ Rating, 100% Positive Reviews, zero Negative Reviews, no Complaints, see Better Business Bureau.
2) How are you able to offer such low rate?
1) We research and shop electric rates every day.
2) We stay current with the constantly changing electric rates every day.
3) We enroll our members in the best electric plan and the lowest electric rate based on their usage pattern, proactively monitor their accounts for savings as market conditions change, and we stay on top of and manage their renewal.
3) How can I be sure your company is legit?
1) Read the Reviews.
2) Watch the Testimonial Video.
3) Read the reviews on Angie’s List.
4) Read the A+ Rating, 100% Positive Reviews, zero Negative Reviews, no Complaints, see Better Business Bureau.
4) Why are you charging people for your service?
Group Rate Electricity is a membership base program. We work for our members and we represent their best interest. Our members pay us to manage their electric accounts and in return, we proactively monitor their electric accounts for savings as market conditions change. Our members pay the lowest electric rate in TEXAS year round.
5) What is your Refund Policy?
Read our Refund Policy.
6) What areas do you provide service?
We service all of TEXAS in deregulated areas.
7) Who will mail my electric bill to me?
Group Rate Electricity will select the Retail Electric Provider who has the best electric plan and the lowest electric rate based on your usage pattern.
8) Who will service my electricity in case of a power outage?
The same Transmission Delivery Utility that has always provided the maintenance service.
9) Will I experience a service interruption when switching electric company?
Switching electric company is always seamless and without service interruption.
10) I am currently in a contract, should I break my contract?
If you are currently in a contract and you break it, you will incur a Cancellation Fee. But, if your saving is much more compared to the Cancellation Fee and Membership Fee combined than breaking your contract is a “smart” choice.